Announcing the 2020 Food Planet Prize jury members
STOCKHOLM. The jury of the Food Planet Prize, the world’s largest prize in the food arena, has been announced by the Curt Bergfors Foundation in Sweden.
The ten international top professionals include leading scientists, policymakers, and entrepreneurs:
- Olivier De Schutter, Co-chair IPES-Food & UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights.
- Shenggen Fan, professor in food economics and policy at China Agricultural University & former the Director General of the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Jessica Fanzo, Bloomberg Distinguished Associate Professor of Global Food and Agriculture Policy and Ethics at the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics.at Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics
- David Nabarro, professor of global health and WHO’s special envoy, Covid-19
- Magnus Nilsson, Director of the MAD Academy, former head chef the Swedish restaurant Fäviken Magasinet.
- Paul Polman, Creator of Imagine Foundation & former CEO of Unilever
- Lindiwe Sibanda, CEO and Head of Mission of the Food, Agriculture and Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network (FANRPAN).
- Rami Zurayk, Professor of Ecosystem Management in the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences at the American University of Beirut.