The Food Planet Prize is growing, and we have a brand new vacancy.
Every year, we receive nominations from visionaries working passionately all over the world to rethink, re-engineer and reshape our food systems. We’re now looking for a bright mind to help us coordinate incoming nominations for the Food Planet Prize.
The successful candidate will contribute to the process of identifying groundbreaking initiatives in all corners of the globe and across the food system. You will also contribute to the internal vetting process of potential shortlisted nominees. In this capacity, you will engage with our world-class Jury, responsible for selecting the Finalists for our annual Prize, and work closely with the Head of Nominations and other team members.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual who thrives in fast-paced, startup-like environments and is adept at wearing many hats at any given moment.
Role and responsibilities
Your role and responsibilities will evolve, but you can count on being involved in the following:
- Manage day-to-day coordination of the incoming nominations for the Food Planet Prize, including the maintenance of internal systems to support the nominations process
- Monitor the active search for groundbreaking initiatives – big and small – with the potential to impact the global food system
- Research and prepare background documentation for various committees, the Head of Nominations and the Jury
Skills and experiences
- An interdisciplinary or unconventional background with a minimum Masters-level university education
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project management/coordination
- Passionate about the food system and sustainability
- An analytical mind able to turn data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willingness to relocate to Stockholm immediately or soon after joining the team
- Ability to speak/write in languages other than English
- Experience working with challenges related to the food system
To be determined based on the level of experience of the preferred candidate.
Interested? Apply now!
Please upload your CV and cover letter (max. 1 page) here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, but please apply no later than 4 October 2021.